$150 per 50-minute session for counseling
$175 per hour for specialized assessments
Contact us for more information regarding Workshops, Continuing Education Offerings and Collaborative Divorce Service rates.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Payment by cash or check is accepted. We do not currently accept major credit cards or health saving account credit cards. We will be happy to provide documentation of services and/or receipts for cash or check payments in order to gethelp you obtain reimbursement from your health savings account.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.